Sport injury clinic in Concord, NH seeks a self-motivated DPT to join our multi-disciplinary practice. Our patient population is diverse, however, much of our patient traffic is active – runners, crossfitters, triathletes, and high school and collegiate athletes. The ideal candidate must possess excellent interpersonal skills and a strong desire to work in a team setting. This person will be expected to collaborate with our team of clinicians as well as professionals in our community.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, and a generous continuing education package. Most importantly, we offer our providers the autonomy to develop individualized treatment plans and a schedule that allows for extended appointment times. Our practice thrives and continues to grow as a result of this approach, allowing more time for on-going patient assessment and individualized one-on-one treatment.
New Hampshire is a great place for summer and winter outdoor recreation. In Concord, you will be an hour from just about everything – Boston, the beach and the White Mountains!
The following requirements outline our expectations for the ideal candidate:
- Proficiency in manual therapy – Functional Dry Needling, ART, IASTM, FR,
- Knowledge of and proficiency in movement assessment and corrective exercise with a familiarity with approaches/philosophies that include SFMA, DNS, PRI, McGill, McKenzie
- Evidence of continuing education in the aforementioned field or in other areas of specialization
- Experience with EHR systems
- 2-3 years experience – however, keen and ambitious new grads will be considered
- License to practice in the state of New Hampshire
Email resume and cover letter for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org . No phone calls, please. Qualified applicants will be contacted.