Website Performance Health Spine & Sport Therapy
We’re looking for someone new to join our amazing team! Do you love interacting with people and providing excellent patient service relations? Are you computer savvy? Do you enjoy a team environment?
We’re seeking an energetic, multi-tasking, administrative assistant to support our Office Manager with daily operations. Approximately 35-40 hours per week, M-F only. Schedule will remain consistent each week; however, hours vary by day and include two mornings at 7am and two evenings until 7pm on different weekdays.
- Greet patients, obtain or update information, and complete data entry in accordance with company policy
- Answer phones and take accurate messages in accordance with company policy
- File, fax, copy, and/or scan documents to maintain patient charts
- Prepare correspondence from templates
- Schedule appointments
- Collect patient fees and enter payments in practice management system
- Light cleaning duties
- Insurance billing (will provide training, knowledge is a plus)
- Ad hoc responsibilities as necessary
- Beginner/Intermediate skills in MS Word and Excel.
- Multi-tasking ability for a fast-paced environment
- Time management skills
- Cordial phone manner
- Internet savvy (Chrome/Firefox/Safari)
- Must have reliable transportation
- Knowledge of Mac systems
Employee health insurance, IRA plan with employer match, paid vacation days, and more!
Submit resume and cover letter in Word or PDF format. Qualified applicants will be contacted. No recruiters please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com